MANNER OF VOTING
Pursuant to Art. XII Sec. 7 of the PICPA Bylaws as amended, notice is hereby given that the PICPA ANNUAL ELECTIONS for NATIONAL DIRECTORS, REGIONAL SECTORAL REPRESENTATIVES and CHAPTER OFFICERS shall be held simultaneously and nationwide on MAY 16, 2022 (MONDAY) between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4 P.M.
Only members in good standing (MiGS) as of March 15, 2022 can vote. You can vote in three ways: (1) by ballots personally cast; or (2) by proxy; or (3) by voting online in the PICPA OVS or Online Voting System.
1. If voting in person, the member needs only to proceed to the designated voting precinct on the day of the election during voting hours.
2. If voting by proxy, the member may download the proxy form using this link http://bit.ly/2022PICPAElectionsProxy, or secure a form from the PICPA Chapter Office, or print one that may be received by email from the PICPA office. The member may fill up the proxy form of his/her desired candidates, or he/she may just let the designated representative fill in the candidates' names. In either case, the proxy form must be originally signed by the member.
3. If voting online, the member must register in the PICPA OVS no later than 5PM on May 12, 2022 (Thursday). To know the status of your OVS account and register online, access this link: https://www.picpaelection.com/site-landing/account-inquiry
Question: HOW TO CHECK IF I AM READY TO VOTE ONLINE?
Answer: You need to make sure of the following:
1. Member in Good Standing as of March 15, 2022
2. Valid chapter information
3. Valid sector information
4. PICPA Online Voting System (OVS) account status is ACTIVATED on or before
To check the aforementioned information, click this link https://www.picpaelection.com/site-landing/account-inquiry. These are also found in your dashboard upon successful login in PICPA OVS using this link https://www.picpaelection.com/member-registration/log-in.
Question: HOW CAN I ACTIVATE MY PICPA OVS ACCOUNT?
Answer: For more information about your PICPA OVS account status and actions needed to activate your account, click this link: https://bit.ly/3vChG8a
Question: WHAT TO DO IF I AM NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FROM PICPA OVS?
Answer: If you are still not receiving emails from PICPA OVS, or you forgot your registered email account, or you would like to replace your registered email account, please submit “RESET ACCOUNT”. Click this link for more information --- https://bit.ly/3ekZ72k
Question: WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO I NEED TO KNOW?
1. To learn more about frequently asked questions: https://www.picpaelection.info/faq
2. To learn more about your candidates: https://picpaelection.com/public/ballot-candidates
3. To submit your concerns: https://www.picpaelection.com/site-landing/tech-support/hotline
4. To learn how to vote online on election day: Vote Online
2022 ELECTION TIMETABLE
March 15, 2022 Tue.
Deadline for payment of membership dues for FY 2022-2023 and issuance of official receipt thereof for election purposes;
March 16, 2022 Wed.
Cut-off date for the National Office to determine who are members in good standing who are qualified to vote.
March 22, 2022 Tue.
Finalization of the List of Candidates for FY 2022-2023 by the National COMELEC for submission to the National Board.
March 23, 2022 Wed.
Determination of the National Board on the list of candidates if the Nominating Committee fails to submit its list to the COMELEC.
March 31, 2022 Thu.
All collections of membership dues up to March 15, 2022 by Chapters shall be remitted and received by the National Office.
April 1, 2022 Fri.
Circulation to Members in Good Standing of the following:
Final list of Nominees
Rules and Regulations about the Election of National Board of Directors and Regional Sectoral Representatives;
Election proxy forms to members in good standing (SECTION 11 ARTICLE XII PICPA BY-LAWS)
April 15, 2022 Fri.
Notice to PRC thru BOA of the National Election on May 16, 2022
April 21, 2022 Thu.
Distribution of Election Paraphernalia to each Chapter
May 3-13, 2022
Information Campaign by Regions
May 16, 2022 Mon.
Simultaneous Election nationwide at Chapter level from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
May 17, 2022 Tue.
Submission of election returns (forms: 3-a and 3-b) to the National COMELEC.
May 20, 2022 Fri.
The National COMELEC for consolidation of Election Returns (Form No. 5) and canvassing of votes at the national office.
May 23, 2022 Mon.
Posting of Elections Results at PICPA website. Proclamation of Election Winners
June 6, 2022 Mon.
Deadline for filing of election protest
June 16, 2022 Thu.
Deadline to submit to PRC thru BOA the election results.